ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
We are driven by unconditional commitment, with everyone committed to a career and lifestyle of discipline, balance, continual learning and goal orientation. We add value to our clients by assessing their holistic businesses and act as trusted advisors to solve the problems identified. Our values which are people, integrity, innovation, sustainability and collaboration forms the foundation from which our mission and strategies are built.
At Ngubane, we don’t just uphold these values, we embody them. We see their true value and potential to create change that reaches further than we could imagine.
Our code of conduct
Our Code of Conduct is based on the firms’ ethical principles and our values, and incorporates applicable professional standards, laws, regulations and internal policies. It is designed to provide you with guidance on how we demonstrate our values and ethics in action, not to be all inclusive.
Our values unite the people of Ngubane & Co. and form the foundation for always doing the right thing. Everyone in the employ of Ngubane & Co. commits to a career and lifestyle of:
At Ngubane & Co. we unconditionally commit to each other as professionals, our clients and other stakeholders as follows:
- We seek to inspire faith, respect, trust and transmit a sense of mission to everyone we encounter. We thus conduct ourselves in a way that makes our clients and stakeholders proud to be associated with us;
- We seek to be leaders, listeners, integrators, problem -solvers, and above all, highly effective business advisers.
- We believe we have a responsibility to inspire respect, credibility, demonstrate clear leadership, great confidence, and considerable professionalism in our interactions;
- We believe that every thought we indulge in, every action we take and every word we speak should be directed at adding value, eliciting the best efforts from everyone and creating a productive, cooperative and collaborative work atmosphere that generates excellent results, build and sustain good will;
- We are committed to ensuring that in every engagement, we provide solutions intended to achieve extraordinary results, deliver superior value for money and provide a sustainable platform for our clients and stakeholders alike to become exemplary;
- We follow through and keep commitments. A commitment to a client and or a stakeholder must never be broken. We meet deadlines and complete tasks on time;
- We adhere firmly to a code of business ethics and moral values. We do what is morally and ethically right. We behave in a manner consistent with corporate climate and professional responsibility;
- We believe in and interact with our clients and stakeholders in absolute good faith;
- We provide our employees with a work environment that is conducive to the delivery of work at a level of unblemished professional excellence;
- We believe in growing the skills of our people and improving their general attitude and outlook to life.
Our Ethical Behaviour
- We act with honesty and integrity.
- We operate within the letter and the spirit of applicable laws.
- We bring appropriate skills and capabilities to every client assignment.
- We are objective in forming our professional opinions and the advice we give.
- We respect the confidentiality of information.
- We are committed to fair business practices.
- We recognize and respect the impact we have on the world around us.
- We treat all our colleagues with respect, courtesy, and fairness.
- We lead by example, using our Values as our foundation.
- We are committed to finding better ways of serving its stakeholders, imply finding better, cost effective and improved ways of conducting its organizational activities.
Reporting Unethical Behaviour
Any person and or employees of the Ngubane & Co who have reason to suspect, believe or who becomes aware of any unethical conduct by any person must report such conduct to the organization through our available platforms. Ngubane & Co has established a secure, confidential and independent system where employees and other stakeholders can report unethical conduct safely and discreetly.
Ngubane Ethics Helpline
To report questions or concerns regarding the conduct of our members/firm, please contact the Ethics Helpdesk at https://ngubane.ethicshelpdesk.com