Joyce Mgiba is qualified Chartered Accountant with over 14 years experience in application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),corporate governance, integrated reporting, business analysis, audit and project management.
She has been servicing a variety of external audit clients in various industries including: Investments, Nuclear energy, Aviation, Automotive, Ports and Medical Aids and now head the Risk, Compliance and Ethics of the firm.
- Bachelor of Commerce Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours, Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Management Accounting
- IRBA-Registered Auditor
- SAICA-Chartered Accountant SA
- ACFE- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Member of SAICA
- Member of IRBA
- Member of ACFE